AWW WHAT THANKYOU


Hello everyone..
Last night I received a line message from the President of 4C, which is above.
I am very surprised, shocked, and happy. I am very very happy because I got selected to be one of the next officers of 4C, on the other hand, I am very worried if I accidently got elected as the Presiden, or any jobs that I don't want. Because, all six officers are candidates to be the 4C President, so there's a chance to be selected as the President, I guess.....

I really don't want to be the President. Like seriously
I know no one would choose me to be the President, but I'm just worried. I don't want the exact same thing happen to me like when I was in High School.

I accidently got choosen as the Vice President of the Choir Club.

In 4C, I am really expecting to be the Media Communication officer, and I hope I am.
There are 3 males and 3 females that are chosen to be the officers of 4C for next year, and all 3 males wanted to be the president.

OKAY just ignore what I say above. No one would choose me alright. Don't be too worried for things that I don't have to think of.

Aw I'm really happy I can't explain whad ah feehl

YAAAAAAAAAAYY!! ALHAMDULILLAAAHH

0 comments:

Post a Comment