Review: ETUDE HOUSE Magic Any Cushion - Magic Peach

Hellooo ~
I have an hour before I have to get ready for school so now I'll be reviewing about Etude House Magic Any Cushion. Because an hour is not really enough to write and edit pictures, I'll only post what I can right now and update them later ^^



Description
The Magic Cushion Pact makes skin transparent and bright with a lovely with a magic base color that covers imperfections of any skin type

Like the Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base, this product product is available in 3 different shades
Magic Pink , for pale skin
Magic Mint , to covers the redness of the skin
Magic Peach , to brightens dull skin

If you're confused of the shade that you need, you can try this!



This product is a base makeup, so to get better results, it is highly recommended to use BB cream or foundation after application.
I have used this product alone, and the result wasn't really satisfying



The product has a thin consistency that would not made the face looked pale or unnaturally white. This point also gives a really natural result which made me looked as if I did not use any makeup at all.

In comparison with the Precious Mineral Any Cushion ~




Pros
- Correct skin tones
- Covers red spots
- Can be refilled with the normal Any Cushion
- Does not made the skin looked pale
- Moisturizing
- Dewy results, this might be a con for some people lol but I love it

Cons
- No oil control
- Not recommended to be used alone
- 1-2 hours of staying power

My Rate: ★☆ / 3.6




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I heard these are really good at moisturizing. I wonder if I can use these but add some other oil control for my oily face >.<. Looking forward to your next post beautiful!

    Add me via GFC or Youtube and I will always follow back :)
    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ^o^ yes these are moisturizing, and yes I think you can add other oil control since this product does not prevent the oil.

      Done sweetie <3 thankyou for following my blog :3

      Delete