MY PHONE IS BROKEN




BAD NEWWSS! A REALLY REALLY BAD HORRIFYING NEWS

MY PHONE BROKE I MEAN THE SCREEN CRACKED



I hate whatever's happening.
Why does my phone have to break when I have to pay one million rupiahs for class projects... 100.000 for this week and 500.000 till end of May.
It's funny of how my phone broke when i'm already feeling really sick of the errors of my phone. Coincidence.....

FUCKK I was planning to made my comeback on instagram on friday after 2 months inactive.. 2 MONTHS for god's sake.. I REALLY WANT TO CRY RIGHT NOW BUT I REALLY CAN'T. Not to mention EXO members are on IG and i havent even followed them yet.


LEE CEHONSA, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I AM TERRIBLY SORRY I CAN'T REPLY YOUR MESSAGES. SARANGHAE /criES/

Anyway, I am quite reliefed that I already take pictures of some upcoming make up reviews :'D



0 comments:

Post a Comment