1

This post is just my personal statement. Some kinda diary-like or something
Just please dont take this seriously cus this is just my childish words

cr: taolicious@tumblr


I don't know what the hell is happening. It's all too sudden, too.. not the right timing, too SM, too scripted, too OOC, just too unbelievable.

This fucking bullshit of Kris leaving EXO

I cried. I'm upset. I don't mind of Kris leaving because I'm sure that he have personal reasons and this might be his best decision, also, I want him to be okay. I don't want him ended up committing suicide
EXO is totally incomplete without Kris. Where's that man of perfection that ladies are dying about? No more galaxy hyung, no more lame jokes, no more, just no more. And no more taoris.
Okay I shed a tear when I wrote the last sentence above. Taoris. Please. My OTP, neomu saranghae

I'm not really into SM. I usually listens to K-music that are from small companies, almost unknown. I have knowledge of SM but I am sure that my knowledge is poor compared to real SM Stans. I'm not an ELF and not a Cassiopeia (I always adore SJ and TVXQ's music), I haven't been through those hard times that the fandom has gone through.

I don't really know what am I actually trying to say. This is waay to confusing. It is really scripted and un-realistic it seems really hard to understand.
I just want an official statement. What ever the statement is..

The other member's act towards this issue is just wierd

Ignore me okay

Okay I just found a post on Tumblr saying that Kris leaving EXO is completely a bullshit.. I havn't logged on weibo because it would be a lot more confusing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment