Rainy November

Friday 8/11, 11:48am, in a bus on my way to campus

November has come.. Hello November. Rainy season starts this month. Raining everyday. No dry laudry /sobs/
it's been a while since i brought my umbrella everyday, made my bag heavy of it's weight. i never actually use it untill the begining of this month. quite glad because now i can finaly use it and do a little bit of show-off but i do hate the fact that my shoes is now, always wet.
i always wore converse to campus. in fact 2 of my shoes are converse. i really don't like to wear flatshoes like how most girls wore. well, converse shoes are quite expensive here, so having it covered in mud and get soaked in puddles is a nightmare.

it's been around 2-3 months since i started collage. my mid term exam grades are impressive... well, not as "excelent" but you can say above the average. maybe i'll made a post about it. maybe.
as for the activities, i'm getting busier each day. since last week, i sell cakes around campus to gain some earnings for Environmental Month (EM). EM is an event held with Earth Hour Indonesia where we turned off the lights of jakarta. guess what? i've manage to be one of the Event Organiser! well, maybe LOL.
other things are, sometimes i have to get home late due to club meetings or assignments. everytime i have to get home late i always get home with dad. his office is only 250 meters away from my campus. unfortunately at these times i can't go home late with him because his office are having sort of troubles that made him get home realy late. while mom, we usually go home togehter. we meet up at a bus stop and mom past by and i get into the car. but now, i have to deliver the left-over cakes and return the earnings to my senior which takes an hour. i really don't want my mom to wait an hour for me. i could get home by myself but it really felt hard for me because now, we're having rainy season. i tried my best to keep my body fit and healthy. i hope i won't meet that stop where my body is tired and i'm unable to do my activities.

as for cash, umm still trying to do much savings. i often feel bad for the left-overs (cakes) so i bought some for myself.. yesterday i spend 200k for cosplay props (which i think 40% of it are useless purchase), hopefully by today i'm able to save 150k /kerays blood/

my alter-fangirl-ego. LOL i just made it up. ok here's the definition:







i'm having issues. please. no :) cure :)
1. Shin Dongho is no longer a member of U-KISS
2. Immature fans of EXO are on surface so now people's perspective of EXO stans are negative
4. 2Eyes is EPIC though they still have more to learn
3. Topp Dogg finally made their debut and i'm very glad that there are no 97liners and now i am crying over them cos they succesfully stole my soul and i'm currently in a dilemma of should i or should i not buy their debut album

Me, myself, and i, dont really like kpop groups (whether it's a boygroup or girlgroup) that are waay too cute and girly. well i can tolerate the girlgroups because as females those concepts siuts them but on boygroups, a big no no. sometimes i do liked groups with those concepts but i just "like". let the boys be males and the girls be females.

what else......
i think that's enough. just as a reminder i'm going to list the things that i should write
- my mid exam report
- hellofest 9
- xiumin's perfection
- topp dogg
- etude house and holika holika review

0 comments:

Post a Comment